Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Old Blog - Pinterest... and Such

I think I'm in love. Well, we all know who my first love is, but Pinterest is a close second. It's like a craftaholic's paradise - the perfect place to share any and everything, especially craft and food (did you say FOOD?!) ideas. Heaven.

Pinterest even got me up before the sun this morning (gasp!) Charles starts work now at 5:30AM and since we live 30-40 mins away, he gets up at 3:30AM to get all cleaned up and ready for work. He even ate some apricots for breakfast this morning! (Those who know him will know how shocking that is.) Anyway, I'd been waking up off and on all night, so I decided to get up and spend a few minutes with my hubby before he galloped off to work (figuratively, of course.)

After he left, I turned to my laptop and began to scour Pinterest.com, which I was doing for the next couple hours, until my stomach began to really grumble... at about 5:30AM. I don't just mean regular "Oh I'm hungry" grumblies. These were "FEED ME NOW, PUNY HUMAN!" grumblies so I rushed to the kitchen and decided to get all fancy (kinda) and make fried eggs with pumpernickel toast which, by the way, is delicious. And of course I had to wake up my mother and allow her to share in some of the gloriousness.

It has been a good morning. Thank you Pinterest and Pumpernickel toast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;