The Lacey Life
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Whoa.
We're gonna have a baby.
(A baby
GIRL
!
)
And she'll be
whole
and
perfect
!
Charlotte Rose Lacey - coming March 2014.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BREAK
About Me
Lora Lacey
I'm a wife and mother to an angel named Sophia Grace and our rainbow, Charlotte Rose. I love to craft, take naps, try new recipes, plan fun date nights, and love on my three cats.
View my complete profile
Pages
Home
Dear Sophia;
Ask Lora;
Blog archive
►
2014
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2013
(16)
▼
October
(1)
Whoa.
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(12)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(6)
►
December
(6)
Popular Posts
Copycat Tuscan Roma Pizza
We love pizza at our house. Who doesn't? (You. Put that hand down !) There are a ton of different pizzas out there. Don't like one...
So...
Dear blog world, Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a while. I have been occasionally writing in a journal to Charlotte, but that's about ...
Old Blog - It Will All Be For Your Good
People are always talking about how they're grateful for blessings. I'm certainly grateful for blessings, but it's trials which ...
PCOS, Depression, and Me
Before I begin this post, I'd like to note that some topics may be a little uncomfortable or too much information for certain individual...
The Survivalist Religion Paper
I wrote this paper three nearly years ago, and it's been sitting on my computer ever since. As I obviously was loathe to delete it, I th...
Old Blog - Off to Missouri!!
Since I last wrote, things have been AWESOME! Lets start with the last couple days. For one, we went down to Missouri so Charles could apply...
Old Blog - Love and Babies
Mushy: Babies are so cute !! To be completely honest, I always thought babies were some of the ugliest little humans and I couldn't u...
Whoa.
We're gonna have a baby. (A baby GIRL ! ) And she'll be whole and perfect ! Charlotte Rose Lacey - coming March 2014.
Owning a Cat (Or Dog)
This afternoon, Charles and I came home from church and took our nap as usual (which, by the way, is one of the best parts of Sundays.) When...
Old Blog: You Won't Want to Read This - Edited
I feel like very few people actually care how someone else is feeling or how they're doing. I can't even say I'm not a frequent ...
;
0 comments:
Post a Comment